Thread: In Search Of Genuine D90 D110 Wheel Arches!

Default In Search Of Genuine D90 D110 Wheel Arches!

Hello,

I am very new to this forum and I have recently purchased a UK spec Series 3 109 Safari 5 door with 24k original miles...she is cherry I am in the process of trying to find some fender flares (wheel arches) from a defender 90 or 110 for it...Seemingly an easy task, but not exactly... Seems every supplier both here and in the UK and even NZ I try have the glossy ones "that fit with no problem" but are not even close to stock or something that is god awfully ugly and sticks off the vehicle 5 inches or more. Does anyone have any used originals that they would like to sell? Or perhaps have run across some ACTUAL ones in search for parts through suppliers? Any info is much appreciated

Clay

wagnerclay@yahoo.com

Greetings,

The wheel wells of the Series III are different from that of the Defender, so some modification is required for a proper fit.

We offer Land Rover Genuine Defender gloss black eyebrows:

LH FRONT

RH FRONT

REAR

We offer the plastic rivets for the eyebrows as well.

Thanks,
    Mike Koch

1993 Range Rover SWB
    "Backup car? Why would I need a backup car? My car backs up just fine."