I Have had a week from hell with my Range Rover 4.6 HSE.

The Rover ran fine, it had a small leak from the water pump. I proceded to change the water pump with a new one. To make a long story short.. My car has not run since.

It turns out that the new water pump had a couple of bolt shoulders that were about 3/16th shorter then they were supposed to be. When tightening the new pump on.. I broke the timing chain cover. The bolts went in to far and broke a small piece of the casing which happened to fall into the timing chain........ ( I was not aware of this and proceeded to put the car back together...) After the car would start i found that the timing chain was broken. I replaced the timing cover and I replaced the timing chain. Crank at 12 and Cam at 6. I put everything back together and the car ran terrible. Lots of missing. I then pulled all the plugs and did a compression test. Cylinders 1 thru 6 and 8 have about 125 PSI each. Cylinder 7 has 0 PSI. I took the valve cover off and the push rods are moving the rockers and the cylinder is moving up and down.

Does anybody have an idea as to what the problem could be?