Cheers, Thompson
    Creative Director / Art Director
    Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.

Comment

• mtbugeye
      Low Range
      • Jun 2021

Wanted to introduce "Popeye"(a Poppy-red Bugeye) to this R.N. "Bugeye Thread". This 88 is mostly original, solid and driven 1969 SIIA 88, Vin# 244-35998-F, BMIHT Certificate #2021/5450, Location: Helena, MT.,
      Owners: Mike & Toni Atwood
      email: goclassic1931@gmail.com
      I have focused on a mechanical preservation restoration with some modern updates (Petronix dizzy, Alt, Weber, Wolfs, larger tires, etc.)to make this a solid dependable driver. This truck has spent its entire U.S. life in MT., used for over a decade as a business delivery rig. It is a proud member of Rocky Mnt Rovers group based in Helena, MT.
      *Hope this is sufficient info to be listed on the registry. If you need more please direct me on how to provide. Thank you for doing this. mike

Click image for larger version

Name:	Popeye .jpg
Views:	1
Size:	151.3 KB
ID:	170450

Comment

• mtbugeye
        Low Range
        • Jun 2021

Forgot to include: D.O.B. February 28, 1969. Date of Despatch: March 6 1969 (They were gettin' them right out!

Comment

• redfoxrovers
          Low Range
          • Apr 2009

Mike, That VIN is on the list and indicated as being in Washington state back in 2021.
          The latest list is in previous post, #256
          I'll get info updated. Thanks for taking the time to provide update.
          David, eMail: bugeyeregistry@gmail.com

Comment

• mtbugeye
            Low Range
            • Jun 2021

Dave, apparently P.O. posted with "Craigslist ad in Spokane, WA"? There is no Kalispell, WA. I purchased the truck in April of 2021 from the owner in Kalispell, MT. This truck has always lived in Montana. All good. Thanks. Mike.

Comment

Working...