Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted: series IIa 88

that guy with all them rovers in va lives less than an hour away from me.(ed bear)

I am waiting for an email reply from him, not sure if all the pics of trucks on his website are for sale, or just that he is showing them off.... if he had East Coast renovate these, they are probably going to be very expensive.
    Do you know if the vehicles he has pictured are actually for sale?

I love that little 1960 pickup on Ike's for sale page. I would think that this would make the perfect truck for you if it had a rag top over the back.

Good luck in your search.

That little greenie has been sold! The new owner posted here somewhere.
    But there's more out there!

I think the one Ike has for sale would be hard to beat on price or condition.

Hi Rosie

Not sure where you are, but I sent you some info on a Series 2a diesel for sale in southern Ontario.

Brett

Thanks Brett,
    I had to sign in to actually view the forum stuff, so I am waiting on that.
    Much appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by yank
    That one is cute but it looks like a recent UK export and there has been quite a few UK lemons passed off as gold to first time buyers. Obviously, being that it's ebay (unless someone knows this seller) we can't recommend the seller.

Nothing obviously wrong with it from my quick admittedly perusal but it looks a little unloved. Mind though, it's hard to say from just a few quick snaps.

It's a right hand drive. I think I had better not go there...
    I am looking at this little thing that is located near Kingston NY....does anyone know this vehicle, or anything about it?
    Here is the link http://www.dap-inc.com/used/index.shtml#top
    I am looking at the 1960 series.
    I spoke with him on the phone and he said that everything is new. I told him I cannot go over 12,000. and he seems very interested to talk with me. He is sending me pics via snail mail.
    Also talking with Ike about his girl friends diesel. Maybe Ike is on this forum..