Thread: white V8 110 pickup w/tan canvas & 3/4 hoop set

Default white V8 110 pickup w/tan canvas & 3/4 hoop set

3.5 v8 with lt95 4 speed trans and difflock transfer case. 97 thousand original miles. Pick up cab with new Exmoor trim 3/4 hoop set, and new OEM tan canvas rear tilt/hood with side windows. H4 headlights,Hella 2000 off road lamps, recent kyb gas shocks, ARB winch bumper w/high lift mounts and 48 inch high lift, waterproof seat covers. Two part doors (removable door tops). Castor alloys with 235.85.16 mud tires. Quick, lightweight and a blast to drive (easily does Interstate speeds), fly in & drive it home. Located in Maryland, titled as a 110 pickup have all paperwork including customs/Epa/Dot releases- transferable to any state. RHD
    Asking 13.5K obo

email with questions or to request pictures crowsnest31atmsndotcom
    Last edited by Maryland 110; 07-24-2008 at 09:27 PM.

Someone buy this thing or I'm going to pull the canvas,hoop set and pickup cab and drive it around open with the door tops off while I repower my 110 wagon to tdi.

Default Got Pictures?

Do you have more pictures?

Thx, RB