Thread: 1998 110 200tdi

Question 1998 110 200tdi

i may be interested in selling my rover that i bought from the suffolk county police auction last year i purchased all the bits and pieces from rovers north, and it has a ny state vin number but it is 100 percent legal i have started to drive it to work but it is bit loud on the highway but is very easy on fuel, where would the best place to sell this car if in fact i chose to?

Umm...here.
    '95 RRC LWB (white)
    '95 RRC LWB (Avalon Blue) - sold
    '95 RRC LWB parts truck ready and waiting to donate to the cause...

have ya decided?
    '64 Series IIA 88 Canvas Tilt
    '68 Series IIA RHD Ambulance
    '76 Spitfire 1500
    '07 LR3 (Series Recovery Vehicle)

Default selling d110

yes it is time for a new project, i want to tdi a 95 d90 white with a soft top to bring to the bahamas

Pics would be nice and a price that you have in mind.
    PM me if that's how you want to go.

Thanks

Gery

Quote Originally Posted by shamptonrover
    i may be interested in selling my rover that i bought from the suffolk county police auction last year i purchased all the bits and pieces from rovers north, and it has a ny state vin number but it is 100 percent legal i have started to drive it to work but it is bit loud on the highway but is very easy on fuel, where would the best place to sell this car if in fact i chose to?
    NY State VIN Number + 1998 110 is not equal to 100% legal (more like 31.7% legal). Can you tell us what it was prior to becoming a 1998 110 that would have given it a VIN number that would fall into the legal range for the US? Otherwise, it would need to be chopped into tiny bits by customs / DMV.