Quote Originally Posted by DiscoRover
Question - I have had the OME HD setup for a year now and I just purchased some 265/75 m/t and took a little trip off-road and I had major rubbing in the rear, I had trimmed and extended the rear fender thinking I would avoid the whole rubbing issue, but I hit the wheel arch where my rear door is, cut my new tires up a little will extended bump stops cure my problem? Spring Spacers? body lift?
This is really strange because the way the suspension is setup it as the axle goes up it also gets pushed slightly to the rear so if it's hitting by the door then something does not seem right it should be hitting at the rear of the wheel well.

As for all the others with 265/75's you will still rub even with heavy springs and spacers if you do any serious off roading and you don't trim your rear quarter panels. It does not look bad just do it before you tear up your rear quarter off roading and need to do body work. Unless you never do any off roading in which case don't worry about it.

The cut out is pretty easy if you have a dremel or something similar. I just backed up onto a curb and then taped off a straight line from 0-2" in line with the wheel well and cut along the edge of the tape.