Page 53 of 137 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your Series

Quote Originally Posted by bt1211 View Post
    here's mine. I got it about a month ago. 56,000 miles, great interior, drives, a little smoke on start-up, all lights work, new d/side fender.

The bad

floor on DS needs replacing, pass OK. Door pilar on DS is ok, pass needs some attention. Pulling to one side when braking, so hoses need to be replaced. breakfast needs work. Needs rear crossmember

My issue is that I live in Chicago and have never thought of going 4-wheeling(not that I wont). Ive also owned a nice 77 Bronco. I cant comprehend a car that cant go over 55mph and Ive owned ACVW most of my life. What Im getting at is that this MIGHT become a custom. It really is a nice truck and it might be too nice for me to cut into.
    Man, those seats are a cool color !! They'd be way cool in any event but (most of) the trim in the truck matches the weird/great color !!! Its awesome !

Who knows the story behind this great/weird color Series interior ?

I assumed the interior was stock(since it matches the door panels and the roof trim). If its not, its done very well. I can take pics if needed.

Oh! You have a black eye. From some bruising in the streets of Chicago I bet.

Yes, I'd love to know more about that vinyl color. Could you take a close up picture of the underside of one of your seats? I'm hoping the plywood can give us a tale.

Quote Originally Posted by bt1211 View Post
    I assumed the interior was stock(since it matches the door panels and the roof trim). If its not, its done very well. I can take pics if needed.

Looks similar to the 70's RR interior color. Is it Leather or vinyl?
    Stacy
    Motta S.A. Italy

Here are a couple of my '82 109". One the day I got it home, and one on a trail. Hard to believe that I have had it for over 3 years now.
    '82 109" diesel
    '04 DII

That is a looker for certain.

Its vinyl. The headliner is cream colored thick vinyl. After a closer look it is customed. Whomever did the work was a pro but some of the finishing details are not perfect. It has been repainted(overspray) maybe it was "restored" and then left to sit.

more pics

more of the same

Someone went through some great effort with that interior. Thanks for posting.