Hey guys, I need everyones opinion on my Classic. I own an 89 that was my fathers from new. I drove it for about a year and a half when I first got my license in high school. ALWAYS had the death wobble and tons of other problems but at the time I didnt care about any of it. Bought a shop manual and attempted all the problems down the road with my young brain and my tools. Finally when I went to college I couldnt afford it. It was either gas or parts for "Betsy" ( Name of my Truck) and I finally had to switch to somthing else. So now Im in my second year of college and have some money and have been thinking of what to do with her. I started her the other day and the EFI light was on, cosmeticly the truck isnt that great, and it runs poor. I brought it to The Rover Shoppe to get it apprasied and it was a LONG list to say the least. So my question is, should I try to repair my forever love and bring it back to what it deserves, or should I start seriously looking for another? Any imput would help, thanks.