Thread: help, wife drove the 110 into a parking stucture...need a roof rack

Default help, wife drove the 110 into a parking stucture...need a roof rack

I thought the title may get your attention, and yes, it did happen. The car is pretty much ok, but the black roof rack was smashed up beyond repair.

I called Rovers North today and found out they are pretty much not available. They suggested I post for help here in the forum.

Any chance that anyone out there knows where I find a replacement factory roof rack? Or can you recommend a replacement?

Fortunately insurance is covering it along with some minor repairs to the external roll cage, but without finding a replacement part I'm not sure how to settle the claim.

thanks for any help on this,

Troy
    troy@thehickersons.com

Someone just posted one for sale on d-90.com

DiscoKid12 had one for sale on LRO. If he wasn't so far away, I would have bought it, since it's nicer than the original NAS110 rack.
    Here's a link to his original post.

http://www.landroversonly.com/forums...ck-sale-25572/

Never mind. He sold it on ebay for 350 (he was asking 600)