Thread: Used Deluxe Seats Available

Default Used Deluxe Seats Available

My new RN seats are now in so I have a set of very used deluxe seats taking up space. Anyone interested? Make an offer. I'd trade for a Defender/Disco wheel as long as it would fit a Series.

© 1974 Apis Mellifera. Few rights preserved.

Where are they? - photos? Am in looking for some low back seat backs for an S3... sounds like we should talk.
    Firemanshort
    1980 Stage One
    (Past owner of 1973 Series III - Highlander)

Located in Charleston, WV 25304. The above photo is from my cell phone, so if you have specific angles or want less blurry photos etc, LMK. These were removed from my '73 SWB. One seat, although re-covered years ago is not torn and has a pleasant and decorative diamond pattern. The middle seat back is original and has a torn seam. The base has a melted spot from an insanely placed ashtray and the cover is torn. The other outer seat back is original and is not torn. The base matches the other outer, but is torn. These are actually more comfortable than the new seats and would be good to recover. I was going to have canvas covers made, but because my wife insisted that these were forever too "dirty" to sit on, I decided to get new vinyl seats, mainly because I like sitting on hot vinyl and showing up to work sweaty, but also it was easier.

Email to slash5bmwDELETE@yahoo.com for additional deets or qs.
    © 1974 Apis Mellifera. Few rights preserved.