Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attn: No. Californians

Default Attn: No. Californians

Anyone else from Northern California here? If so, post up! I'm in Lake county. I have a '61 SII 88" and just purchased a '91 Rangie.

thumb-up Hello Lake County

Greetings, I am in North Highlands, Ca. on the north side of Sacramento. I have a 1970 Series IIA 88.
    1970 Series IIA 88" Petrol

Hi and welcome! I was just through your neck of the woods last night, coming home from Lodi up I-5.
    1991 RRC
    1989 RRC "Parts rig"
    1961 LR SII 88"
    1967 Sunbeam Tiger
    1970 Mercedes 250C
    1989 Ford Ranger 5.0 H.O.
    1968 Ford F250 CS

I'm in Napa

New to the forum. Also from Napa.
    Robb
    D90
    SIII

Two neighbors down in Napa now...welcome!
    1991 RRC
    1989 RRC "Parts rig"
    1961 LR SII 88"
    1967 Sunbeam Tiger
    1970 Mercedes 250C
    1968 Ford F250 CS

Any of you guys going on the "unoffical" Mendo gathering the last weekend in April? Should be a fun weekend.
    Robb
    D90
    SIII

I hadn't even heard about it...that shows you how uninformed I am! Is it actually in the town of Mendocino, or elsewhere in Mendocino county? I'd be up for going...
    1991 RRC
    1989 RRC "Parts rig"
    1961 LR SII 88"
    1967 Sunbeam Tiger
    1970 Mercedes 250C
    1968 Ford F250 CS

Here is a quick write up: http://www.rangerovers.net/expeditions/mendo/index.html

The link is a bit rr centric but you get the idea. Mendocino National Forest, people arrive friday afternoon - on. April 27-29. It is something like the 13th annual. There will be most likely 20+ rovers, from series to LR3's, and everything in between. This will be my first year, but know many who have gone and really enjoy the trip. Family friendly as well. Hope you can make it.
    Robb
    D90
    SIII

Default Sankey trailers for sale in Northern California

Hi Guys,

Not wanting to hijack the thread but I have just shipped a bunch of Sankey Land Rover trailers direct from England. They are available now for collection from Oakland.

For those of you in Napa, I may be able to persuade my cousin to haul one home for ya! (He lives in Napa).

For those interested (& pictures) check out my other posting under Defenders for sale.

The Sankey trailer was designed from the ground up for use with the British Army Land Rover Defenders and used the best of everything... no expense spared in the manufacture of these trailers... they are immense! They are a pleasure to tow with none of the usual 'trailer issues'.

$1100 gets one.

Great for; logging, camping, hunting, fishing, hauling, off-roading, transporting motorcycle/Quad.... etc etc etc Winter & Summer.