Thread: line-x tub lining

Default line-x tub lining

Anyone have there tub lined with line-x. A buddy of mine just had his toyota done and it looks great. I saw a picture of a series with it done a while ago along wit the seat base and floor boards and that looked good also.

Just looking for any thoughts if you had this performed.

There's a Rhinolining place here in town, but that rubbery style didn't really inspire me. Then I saw a Line-X lining on the bed of a truck of a friend of a friend, and really liked it a lot more. However, that fellow lived down in Knoxville where he had it done, a bit of a haul from here. Since I had my tub off, I went w/ the do-it-yourself stuff in the garage, and it did okay, but it's not as nice. More recently, another friend bought a new pickup, found out that a place over in Boone also does Line-X, so he went over and had it done one day.... *really* nice. Really makes me regret doing it myself, compared to how nice his came out. I still wish there was a place locally that could do it, but oh well.....

FWIW.....
    -L

'72 SIII SW 88"
    '60 SII 88" RHD

My 110 came with a SERIOUS rubber matt in the bed- about 1/2 inch thick. I did some research, and found that this is used under machinery to reduce noise and vibration. REALLY nice stuff, and you could drop an engine block on it without doing any damage (Made of recycled tires I think). I found similar items in MSC catalogue.

For the sides, I used that fiberglass white textured bathroom/kitchen wall covering. Works great, lightweight, easy to clean, bright white color. I'll have to get some photos at some point. Not so easy to install, but well worth it I think...
    Owner: James Leach Global Expedition Services.

1995 110 Regular

I found a couple pictures of line-x on a series at singingcamel.com under user uploads that look very nice

http://www.singingcamel.com/modules....view_photo.php