Thread: 95 NAS D90 Diesel TDI300 For Sale

Default 95 NAS D90 Diesel TDI300 For Sale

Hi Everyone,

I have a White D90 Diesel Show/Rescue Rig. (Done by DEALER) The TDI300 only has 20k miles on it with 40k on the Body. I have about $140k in reciepts. This thing has about everything you could ever get for a D90! Even parts you can't even find anymore! By the way if you want East Coast Rover to do a diesel conversion, 1st you won't find a TDI300, and 2nd they are 3 years out on conversions.

If you would like a parts list I can send it to you.

I WILL SAY THAT YOU WILL NOT FIND A NICER D90!!!! If you would like to talk with a dealer that knows the rig go to Flatirons Rover in Louisville, Co and ask for Kirby! He will verify that this Rover is in its own class!!!!

The D90 comes with a Custom trailer built specifically for the Rover. Trailer w/rover= 8000lbs.

Price: $70,000 w/trailer

Thanks for looking,
    Chris Russell
    Last edited by CRDieselD90; 11-12-2008 at 10:37 AM.

Just FYI East Coast Rover did not build this truck.
    Honest mistake I'm sure, maybe Rovers North did it??

Mike Smith, ECR

TO CLARIFY:

THE CONVERSION WAS DONE AT A DEALERSHIP, NOT East Coast Rover!!!