Thread: 1975 Series III 109 Station Wagon For Sale

Default 1975 Series III 109 Station Wagon For Sale

I don't have the time to spend on or with the Land Rover and I feel guilty neglecting it so it's for sale to a good home, details below;

New front cross member and horns.
    New brake slave and master cylinders.
    New clutch slave cylinder.
    New brake lines, shoes and drums.
    New axle check straps.
    Rebuilt engine 8000 miles ago (by LR Dealer).
    Fairey Overdrive.
    New tires.
    Redcoat lined fuel tank.
    New rear window tracks and stripping.

The truck needs a rear cross memebr and two of the doors have some rust at the top/ bottom connection. The rest of the frame and the outriggers ae sound and rust free.

Bulkhead is sound with surface rust in the footwells.

This truck was apparently right hand drive originally and was converted at some point.

Runs and drives well.

Contact me at tlsantoli@yahoo.com with questions, offers or if you would like to see it; the truck is ion Southeastern PA.

I think the obvious questions for everyone will be 1) pics? 2) price.

A few pictures attached, contact me if you would like more or better images.

I'm asking $6000 for the truck.

Tom

1962 Unimog 404, beat the Rover out for the right to be my one vehicular diversion; my schedule is not big enough for the both of them.

I also find the mog easier to work on, cheaper to keep up and get parts for and in better shape all around.

Rover's great but the mog was here first.

Is the dash a homemade wood project or am I just seeing the material stripped of the vinyl covering?
    Former owner of 1967 Series IIA 109 NADA
    1996 Land Rover Discovery SE7
    1995 Range Rover Classic SWB

Tom-sent you a PM to your Yahoo address. Let me know if not received please.

The dash is wooden and is an impressive display of cabinet making or marine woodworking; the shelack has begun to deliminate but the wood and joinery is in good shape.

Spenser, I didn't receive the PM.

Tom

Tom-not sure why it didnt go through but your olders posts answered my biggest concern-large man, small vehicle. Leg room issue. And general running/repair condition for weekend vehicle. I may be in touch, have to finish something else up tomorrow that could affect interest/ability to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Spenser
    Tom-not sure why it didnt go through but your olders posts answered my biggest concern-large man, small vehicle. Leg room issue. And general running/repair condition for weekend vehicle. I may be in touch, have to finish something else up tomorrow that could affect interest/ability to purchase.
    A bulkhead removal bar and MUD rails (extended seat tracks - can be fitted in about 10 minutes) might help your situation.