Thread: Looking for ex-MOD Series III

Default Looking for ex-MOD Series III

Hi,

I've been looking for a nice Rover for awhile, thought I'd post here and see what happens.

I'm looking for an ex-MOD Series III, 109 LHD Rover. In decent shape, runs well, everything works as it should.

Would be nice if it had a hard top, but I'll go with a soft as the hard top is something I can always pick up later on.

Thanks,

Jon
    Last edited by combatcamera; 11-23-2008 at 09:07 PM.

Default Series III Lightweight

Hi Jon,

I'm contemplating the sale of my Series III Lightweight, but it is an 88" rather than a 109". Fully restored. Let me know if you'd like more details. Thanks.

Default hello. im in ma.

I have a 73 exmod. Runs good but never got around to getting the lights and blinkers to work yet. Good news is it comes with a mint hardtop with windows , rear swingout barnddoor. also I have all the bows for thw softtop and a tattered softtop. new carb and new fuelpump. looking for $4500.00

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_i...0072_large.jpg