Thread: Pass. door issue

Default Pass. door issue

Hi everyone,
    So my passenger side door does not open from the outside! From the inside is fine but, I need it fixed. I tried WD40 on every visible moving part, short of taking inside panel off door. (next step?)

Any suggestions, are appreciated.....or someone whos had or heard of this happen. -95 disco.

thanks.

The cable from the int. handle to the latch probably came loose at the int. handle. Take off the door panel and look where the cable latches into the int. handle. The plastic probably cracked.

door lock actuator can be a cause, out of adjustment or just worn out. if everything is connected and it feels like its working but just doesn't go its likely to be actuator. try holding the lock tab up while pulling the outside handle and see if it opens