Quote Originally Posted by Breilstyle
Being a Land Rover owner for 12 years and owning many models.. from Series 1, 5 speed manual Disco's and autos.. I still own my first Disco 5 speed its been with me from coast to coast and we have had many great adventures, I have owned a 87 RR with duel square headlights and a 93 & a 95 LWB.. a 109 and my G4 and now I am soon to become the owner of a Special Edition Beluga Black 94 NAS Defender with hardtop and rare leather seats.. there were only 100 of these made.. and No I have yet to join a club or attend events, and I have often joked that in my town I have the hardest working Rover.. being close to wealthy Oakland co. Mi. we would pass the garage queen Rovers as ours was loades with workers, tools and towing boats and boat dock equiptment..I just recently joined this forum in hopes to find a new owner for my 109.. I realy thought listing it here I may find someone who appreciats it as much as I do...I do most all of my service myself, the local Orchard now has a 94 series 1 Disco after many years of inquiring about mine, I am now proud to see one on the farm in this small town.. it often amazes me how little respect these series 1 Disco's get being that they are exactely part for part Defenders with a different body!!! maby to someone else my G4 is not woth 25,000 but to me its worth more.. "so if you wanna drive a watered down ford than over pay for a LR3".. this is a quote from my friend and top master Land Rover mechanic of Michigan.. but really we are all here because there is something we all love about our Rovers.. I also have wondered why I have not found another 5 speed G4 yet? but I'm proud to own one..I would not own a Disco without a diff lock.. and the 04 is the good by to the series II model.. so I wish you all one.. and I wish you all many happy miles for whatever reason you drive them....
Well in that case, i hope you find someone who will pay $25K for it...

Posting pictures would help sell it by the way....