Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rare Custom Special Vehicles G4 04 Discovery for sale

Default Rare Custom Special Vehicles G4 04 Discovery for sale

I am concidering selling my truck it is stored in a climate controlled storage..
    Special Vehicles 04 g4 Discovery
    arb front bumper..
    custom rovertym suspension..
    rovertym rocksliders..
    new starter..
    new mobile 1 oil...
    I also have new side decals..
    and a safety device roof rack (missing mounts)
    aproximately 6,000 miles on a new 4.6 installed by Land Rover!!
    vehicle has 80,000 miles..
    I have all service records from new including the window sticker..
    this has the G4 5 speed automatic transmission!!!
    cold climate package.. full rubber mats..
    perfect condition...
    email
    breilstyle@comcast.net
    248-756-3505
    $25,000
    to the right person...

So this is an actual event truck?

Quote Originally Posted by j visci
    So this is an actual event truck?
    the seller mentions "window sticker" so, clearly, it's one of the 200 '04 Disco G4s LR produced for sale to the public (i own one myself).

be nice to see some pics, especially of the "custom" suspension.

Hence my confusion. To the best of my knowledge the G4 sold here was not a LRSV and came w/ a 4 speed auto. I too own an '04.

Definitely not a $25,000 vehicle....

Good luck

Hi, does your G4 have the 4 speed auto?
    this truck definately has the 5 speed..

This truck was checked by Land Rover to be a Special Vehicles G4.. and they confirmed it is registered at Special Vehicles determined by the vin code..

Quote Originally Posted by GriffSC
    the seller mentions "window sticker" so, clearly, it's one of the 200 '04 Disco G4s LR produced for sale to the public (i own one myself).

be nice to see some pics, especially of the "custom" suspension.
    Does your truck also have the 5 speed auto?
    I did find one that also had a 4 speed..

Quote Originally Posted by Breilstyle
    Does your truck also have the 5 speed auto?
    I did find one that also had a 4 speed..
    4-spd

Being a Land Rover owner for 12 years and owning many models.. from Series 1, 5 speed manual Disco's and autos.. I still own my first Disco 5 speed its been with me from coast to coast and we have had many great adventures, I have owned a 87 RR with duel square headlights and a 93 & a 95 LWB.. a 109 and my G4 and now I am soon to become the owner of a Special Edition Beluga Black 94 NAS Defender with hardtop and rare leather seats.. there were only 100 of these made.. and No I have yet to join a club or attend events, and I have often joked that in my town I have the hardest working Rover.. being close to wealthy Oakland co. Mi. we would pass the garage queen Rovers as ours was loades with workers, tools and towing boats and boat dock equiptment..I just recently joined this forum in hopes to find a new owner for my 109.. I realy thought listing it here I may find someone who appreciats it as much as I do...I do most all of my service myself, the local Orchard now has a 94 series 1 Disco after many years of inquiring about mine, I am now proud to see one on the farm in this small town.. it often amazes me how little respect these series 1 Disco's get being that they are exactely part for part Defenders with a different body!!! maby to someone else my G4 is not woth 25,000 but to me its worth more.. "so if you wanna drive a watered down ford than over pay for a LR3".. this is a quote from my friend and top master Land Rover mechanic of Michigan.. but really we are all here because there is something we all love about our Rovers.. I also have wondered why I have not found another 5 speed G4 yet? but I'm proud to own one..I would not own a Disco without a diff lock.. and the 04 is the good by to the series II model.. so I wish you all one.. and I wish you all many happy miles for whatever reason you drive them....
    Last edited by Breilstyle; 12-20-2008 at 04:05 AM.