I have been having electrical problems for some time. I had the fuel pump replaced in september. Every since, The truck does not want to hold a charge in the battery. I replaced the battery with an Optima deep cycle battery. Didn't cure it. Had a mechanic hook up his computer to the electrical system, shoed it was fine. I then proceeded to removed the positive cable from the battery to see if it was still arcing across, possibly having a draw from somewhere in the truck. Then checked evey fuse, still was arcing a charge across the battery. Then unhooked the alternator, still shows an arc, draining from somewhere. So, my uncle who was helping me with this said it was probably 1 of 2 things. ignition or starter drawing juice somehow. Any suggestions on what to do next? I apologize for any incorrect terminology I used here, I'm not all that mechanical. I do however would like to solve it without having to go to a land rover dealer @ $90/hour to figure it out. I have a 94 defender 90. Any help thanks.