Thread: 1995 discovery 1 unseized

Default 1995 discovery 1 unseized

Due to 23 veiws on my subject and no response. Barely pulled motor from bell housing and put a IRISH SHAKE on engine without completly pulling motor out! A shot of Jamison and a push of engine block with crankshaft connectting to flywheel as drive plate and torque converter are connectted and then slipping into transmission spline and the bell housing bolts fitting perfect the crank shaft turns as a stripper in Vegas! 350 and 327 chevys and a 390 ford! you got to love the BUICK 215.
    Cheers Paddy B!

You, sir, are a lucky dog!!

I though the engagement of the torque converter into the trans would certainly be deep enough to keep hold of it even with a significant "irish shake"

Good work young man!!

Oh, and I always thought the "shake" was done in the loo....shows what I know

Don't worry, you're biodegradable.