Thread: 1984 110 300TDI County Stationwagon Left hand drive

Default 1984 110 300TDI County Stationwagon Left hand drive

I have a 110 County Stationwagon with a 300 TDI conversion.

LEFT HAND DRIVE (original, not conversion)

November 1984.
    New 300TDI conversion wit R380 5 speed gearbox a few years ago, approx. 30000 miles since then.
    Rear windows have been plated and rear bench had been removed to create a space for sleeping. The car has been used to travel around Europe.
    The cassis is in excellent condition, no rust, never been welded.
    Bulkhead is not too good, at least it has been repaired at some point and I think not at a good standard.
    It has the later push button doors, and unfortunately these are even worse than the old style doors. They have a lot of aly oxidation and rust in the frames. Best to replace all doors, but they shut so you could just keep on driving like this.

This car is still in the netherlands and it has a Dutch Title.
    All in all a good car but requires some cosmetic attention and a good service.

Price around 20000 dollars ex shipping.

That's a lot more than the £2,250 you offered me for mine if I put a Tdi in it!

this car has now been sold