Thread: Land Rover Series III - SOLD

Default Land Rover Series III - SOLD

Priced for a quick sale this Land Rover Series III 1974 is in exceptional condition and was totally restored in 2001 with only 30,000 original miles on the original engine. Engine and body are in exceptional condition and is an extremely reliable Land Rover that starts and runs well every time without fail. One item the series III needs is a new canvas roof. Right side drive, manual transmission, 4 wheel drive, bench seats in the rear, great for kids, ranch, farm or beach. $13,000 or OBO.
    Last edited by TSR53; 07-22-2009 at 09:02 AM.

pictures??? please
    thanks
    -Ethan
    1966 2a 88' Pickup
    1966 2a 109' Pickup
    2002 F550 7.3l
    1997 f250 7.3l

Ethan,
    I'm sorry....I have been having troubles posting the pictures on the site....it is not accepting them. Could I email them to you?
    Thanks,
    Sandy Fowler
    Last edited by TSR53; 07-22-2009 at 09:02 AM.

twisties~South Lake Tahoe tarmac rallye style

Default Photos added from owner

Photos added from owner

Cheers, Thompson
    Art & Creative Director, Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.

totally restored in 2001 ?

"totally restored" is a loose word.
    Last edited by kevin-ct; 04-30-2009 at 06:34 PM.
    Kevin

04 XJ8
    92 RRC
    02 Benz E320

95 RRC (sold 5/10)
    72 Series 3 (sold 4/10)
    70 Series 2A (sold 6/10)
    Morgan +8 (sold 8/09)
    90 Jetta (308k miles) (sold 5/11)
    72 Triumph Stag (sold 1/08

Please don't waste my time.... You can see the pics, restored in 2001, exceptional running vehicle. If you are interested in purchasing the truck let me know otherwise don't waste my time going back and forth with innocuous emails

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy.Fowler
    Please don't waste my time.... You can see the pics, restored in 2001, exceptional running vehicle. If you are interested in purchasing the truck let me know otherwise don't waste my time going back and forth with innocuous emails
    Geez, someone is sensitive. Perhaps Kevin is referring to the defender brush guard that was added (and looks ill fitting/out of place), or the defender mirrors that were added to the doors (while keeping the original mirrors on the front wings), or the ill fitting soft top????