Thread: Lets Try a Easy one.

Default Lets Try a Easy one.

I'm not on a Ford forum am I? Does anyone on here know anything about Land Rovers?

Would someone please recommend a reliable operation where I can purchase a Exhaust system. Front muffler, tail pipe / rear muffler. 95 4.0 SE. Any info, rough cost. even just a reply to say Hi would be welcome.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffBooth
    I'm not on a Ford forum am I? Does anyone on here know anything about Land Rovers?
    Hi,

Not exactly sure what your first sentence was supposed to mean, but regardless here is where you can find the exhaust you were looking for:

http://www.roversnorth.com
    First but gone: 91 3 door Disco "White Rhino"
    77 Series III 88 ex MoD "Shongololo"
    Gone and I miss her: 97 D1 5 speed
    04 DII
    08 D3 (LR3)

Thanks for the reply. That web site seems pretty good/ I've been on there before but never seemed to navigate it too well.

Yesterday I did a little research. Find it hard to believe but came up with the following.

Advance Auto Parts: Front muffler $180.99. rear not available but they have all the hardware. Looks like the real deal.

Auto Zone: Front muffler $224.00, rear $133.00. That was on the phone. Today I'm going to visit and take a look at the photos to make sure we're on the same page.

Could this be possible?

First but gone: 91 3 door Disco "White Rhino"
    77 Series III 88 ex MoD "Shongololo"
    Gone and I miss her: 97 D1 5 speed
    04 DII
    08 D3 (LR3)