Thread: Blower Fans

Default Blower Fans

I've just bought a 95 4.0 SE. Used to own a classic way back.
    My left hand blower as no power. Runs if you put a hot wire to it. I've tried another control pannel that came with the truck. My question is the first 2 relays are for the blowers. The first relay is fried. looks to have been hot. I switched them round and the other blower quit so I presume the relay is bad. Tried one of the other relays but still no power to the blower. Pulled the plug under the fuse pannel and one of the conections is burned. Are these 2 relays one for each blower or what? Any ideas.

Well I cleaned up the conections and replaced the relay and the blowers are running fine now. One thing that may be helpful to someone is that the two air filters for the AC are available at O'reilly Auto Parts.

where are those filters located?
    Joshua 95D90 NAS SW
    Bleedin Green

The two pollen filters are located behind two seperate covers in the cowl under the windscreen.
    Mike Koch

1993 Range Rover SWB
    "Backup car? Why would I need a backup car? My car backs up just fine."

I sugest that you replace your fuse box in the engine compartment,The relays will only burn out again.