Thread: 1980 Unimog DoKa 416 - SOLD

Default 1980 Unimog DoKa 416 - SOLD

Up for sale is a 1980 Unimog DoKa 416—Asking $41,500.00. This vehicle was refurbished in 2003 by Schuessler Unimog in Europe (see photos a-g) using a low mileage 416 complete chassis with a cab from a 1986 406 aircraft tug. At the time of the refurbishment the chassis had roughly 46500 Kilometers and the cab Speedometer had 95000 Kilometers---the truck currently has about 97000 Kilometers on the Speedometer—so the mechanicals of this truck are almost new. There were a few areas that rust beginning to appear on the cab and rear tail gate that I had repaired ( see before and after photos). This truck has a 24 volt sytem, air assist Disc brakes and is riding on Continental 365/80R20 MPT 81 Tires with good life left in them. This truck has standard axles with a top speed of 55 MPH (speedometer is in Kilometers) Some of the other key items the truck has are:
    -three way tipper bed and hydraulic connectors to the front
    -Webasto diesel powered heater—heats both air in the rear of the cab as well as coolant
    -New Redarc 12 Volt trailer brake adapter and actuatuator
    -tail lights, US 7 pin trailer connector and rear wiring new.
    -Fuel tank removed, cleaned, interior coated and exterior painted
    -New aluminum fuel tank for diesl heater
    -bolt on hitch for standard reciever
    -Atkinson Vos “dog house” engine sound deadener
    -interior of cab and pickup bed coated with Rino Liner
    -new ignition switch
    -new door window seals
    -airline for filling tires
    -Unimog jack
    -spare fuel and oil filters---spare door seals new
    Currently everything functions as it should. All fluids have been recently serviced and the truck will come with spare filters for the next service. I have been driving this truck regularly on Biodiesel/reg diesel and it has performed flawlessly. I will be installing an aluminum tank for the Webesto heater (see photos) as the Webesto units are not Biodiesel rated---this way the truck can be run on Biodiesel withouth it effecting the operation of the rear heater. With the Redarc brake controler all you need is 12/24 volt LED lights on your trailer and you can tow it without any issues. I will be installing a custom bolt on reciever so that a drop down hitch can be used for towing almost any type of trailer (see photos). The truck is located in Bend Oregon---buy it now and drive it over to the Northwest Mogfest (http://www.northwestmogfest.com/) Please feel free to contact me with any questions at 541-550-6300 or soncken AT gmail DOT com---www.eco-offroad.com
    Photos of the truck can be seen at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/2316788...7621662891789/
    The only vehicle I might remotely consider for partial trade is a Mercedes 300GD SWB with automatic, A/C and limited rust---otherwise no trades.

Default Sold

This truck sold some time ago---forgot to update the post on this site.