Thread: Weber Carb Jetting

Default Weber Carb Jetting

I recently bought a weber carb from our hosts(34ich), and while it runs ok, I was wondering if it would benefit from different jetting. It is mounted to a fully rebuilt 2.25 motor, stock, with a 7:1 head. As I am much more familiar with the old solex carbs, any help from those with experience with the weber, would be greatly appreciated.
    1965 109 2door hardtop (restored years ago)
    1971 88 (restored and as new)
    1967 88 (the next project)

Check out TeriAnn's page for recommended Weber jetting, and for just about all-things-Series. A few threads below about electric fuel pumps also has the jetting listed.

www.expeditionlandrover.info
    1966 IIa - ex-MOD, ex-FFR, ex-24v
    1997 Discovery SE7 - I'm empty inside without her

Quote Originally Posted by SeriesShorty View Post
    Check out TeriAnn's page for recommended Weber jetting, and for just about all-things-Series. A few threads below about electric fuel pumps also has the jetting listed.

www.expeditionlandrover.info
    Call me blind, but I have been on that site several times and never seen anything about weber carbs.

Default here

1968 Land Rover "Park Ranger" camper **SOLD**
    1967 109 **SOLD**
    NADA Dormobile #601 **SOLD**
    1965 IIA 88 2.5NA Diesel
    1963 Mercedes 300se
    1975 Volvo C303
    KJ6AQK

Thanks Linus, but not really what I was looking for. Teri has some basic info I was already aware of. I was looking for something more detailed on the 34ich weber that RN sells , in the form of a breakdown of different needles numbers and their strenghts(lean, medium rich etc) , something similar to what Moss Motors has for the MG's (SU carbs)in their catalog. Teri seems to concentrate on the webers that are tough to find on the later trucks.

-L

'72 SIII SW 88"
    '60 SII 88" RHD