Thread: '95 Classic Parts Needed

Default '95 Classic Parts Needed

I've recently added another Rover to the stable (anybody know the Rover 12 step program number?) and am looking for some suggestions and parts.

Vehicle: 1995 Range Rover Classic (SWB) Alpine White/Sorrell

Description: Nice Classic, but rarely cleaned by the last owner. Bought as a first car for my daughter...so not looking to restore, just cleaning her up.

1. Door trim....I need to replace both front door speaker covers, or maybe the whole door trim. Both speaker covers are gone (speakers shot) and there is some wear on the grab handles.

2. Tires....the truck has had the bags removed for coils, but this daily Defender driver needs to put some air under the vehicle (don't like looking up at the soccer moms in their yukons) and I want to add some offroad capability. Can I simply put the rear springs in the front and use some stock defender front springs in the back?

3. Rear seats are nearly perfect except for the right rear side armrest that the previous owners pit bull attacked and ate the foam out of...along with all of the male ends of the seat belts...leather is intact remarkably. Extra Sorrell armrest anyone???? I have the belts already figured out...I think.

4. Parts available....anybody want the factory running boards? Not perfect, but not very bad.

5. I'm working on the control board for the memory seats now (bitch to remove with the seats stuck in the way back position) but hopefully a new battery and cleaning with let me control the seat...and not the mirror on the door instead (thanks to the forum for the clue on what was wrong).

6. Stock radio....I'm probably going to just replace with new...but if you have a working donor...contact me. The weather band is getting old...nothing else works.

I guess that's the short list....

Thanks,

Damon

'95 RRC SWB
    '95 D90 SW
    '93 D110 NAS (but now a 300Tdi and Silver)
    '01 Disco II (wife has to have a car)
    '85 BMW 745i (for sale...or at least wife says so)
    '90 BMW R100GS Paris Dakar (mine till I die)
    '03 BMW R1150GS Adventure (for sale)

I have a alpine white 95 RRC that I'm starting to part out.

You can call me at 2034175800

Im in Ct

Kevin
    Kevin

04 XJ8
    92 RRC
    02 Benz E320

95 RRC (sold 5/10)
    72 Series 3 (sold 4/10)
    70 Series 2A (sold 6/10)
    Morgan +8 (sold 8/09)
    90 Jetta (308k miles) (sold 5/11)