Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question On a 2004 SE

Question

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSilver View Post

Hey Quiksilver - you wouldn't happen to know if the Gas Cubby application (or something similar) is available to Verizon Wireless (Motorola Rival) phones do you? Looks like a great way to keep track of mileage and oil change reminders from what I read on their website.

Not sure if the app is available for other platforms.

I will tell you though that this app is a must have for any gear head, takes a whole of 10 seconds and you have actual data to use to judge performance.

So your average MPG is 13.1?

If so then our trucks are right in the same area; mine averages just under 13 with a lift and rack.

I do drive like an old woman, though.
    Stu

'01 D2

Actually it's 14.4 average. There was an anormally on my very first tank. I should delete that erronous data but I would loose the dollar amount figure for that fillup.

I drive the Disco as if the gas pedal is connected to a shrapnel bomb. I get my hooligan jollies in Nigel, my 77 MGB. He drinks regular gas and in worst case scenario at a rate of no less than 28 miles to the gallon and when I'm a good boy at 35 miles per gallon.