Thread: 6 cylnder engine for sale NADA?

Default 6 cylnder engine for sale NADA?

I have a 6 cylnder engine That came in a 109 that I bought. The Guy I bought it from told me it's a NADA. I'm not sure if it is or not. I came with a second head that he said is a normal head. They are deffiently differant. According to the VIN# the rover was not a NADA. It did come with the muffler looking air cleaner. It has the exhaust, plug wires, air cleaner, and some other small parts off the engine. It comes complete with bell housing ,the other head ,and what ever other parts go along with the engine I may have. I am located in PA about 20 min from Reading off of Rt 78. A hour from Jersey. Feel free to call or E-mail me for more info or more picts. Sorry my discription is poor I am not up on the rover engines. $700 OBO

Stephen (908) 283-6915 my reception is poor so please leave a message if I don't answer

willyswagon@hotmail.com

Sorry I can't down load the pictures, I tried twice, mail me and I will mail them back.

Default Link to pictures

Here is a link to a craigslist ad I made for the engine, the pictures are on the ad.

https://accounts.craigslist.org/post...97881122&db=lv

The link takes me to your sign-in page. What is the link to the ad?
    1960 88" SII Pliny the Elder
    1997 D-90
    "Fear profits man, nothing"

Default correct link to ad

sorry about that here is the correct link to my ad.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/1497881122.html