Thread: Here we go again ( TIRES) feedback

Default Here we go again ( TIRES) feedback

Im thinking about getting a set of Goodyear MTR Kevlars. Any opinions?
    69 Lightweight
    With Rover V8
    Does a body good

We've installed 2 sets on a 110, but the verdict is still out. What I can tell you is, they balanced very well, and went down the road smooth for a mud tire.
    I don't know what your application is for your truck, but this seems to be a very well rounded tire suited for everything but the most extreme terrain. I'm a fan of Super Swampers SSR'S personally, however, I looked very closely at this tire before buying the SSR's I have now.
    I would run this on a series, but they are heavy and a bit pricey, so what size are you considering?
    knowledge without experience is just information.... Mark Twain

www.downeastcoachworks.com

Default Well I bought a new Wrangler Unlimited please do not black ball me

Quote Originally Posted by solihull109 View Post
    We've installed 2 sets on a 110, but the verdict is still out. What I can tell you is, they balanced very well, and went down the road smooth for a mud tire.
    I don't know what your application is for your truck, but this seems to be a very well rounded tire suited for everything but the most extreme terrain. I'm a fan of Super Swampers SSR'S personally, however, I looked very closely at this tire before buying the SSR's I have now.
    I would run this on a series, but they are heavy and a bit pricey, so what size are you considering?

Looking at 255/75/R17 Just a stock truck
    This last month 2 RR Classics blew head gaskets, and 1 Freelander with cracked fuel rail ($1700.)
    I went and bought the Jeep for a back up.
    69 Lightweight
    With Rover V8
    Does a body good