Thread: Car Haulers - Any Recommendations?

Default Car Haulers - Any Recommendations?

I'm looking to buy a Land Rover in New England and have it shipped to the midwest. Does anybody have a service they can recommend? I've put a couple of quotes out and it's running about $800 to ship. If it costs more, that's okay, I just want to make sure that the service is reputable.

I used these guys:

http://www.uship.com/profile/bossman444/

I've used many others in the past and these guys were by far the best. I paid extra for enclosed due to the soft top. Truck wouldn't fit and they had to go back another day to get it - and they didn't charge me. Were on time on delivery as well.

Read their reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by roverlandpark View Post
    I'm looking to buy a Land Rover in New England and have it shipped to the midwest. Does anybody have a service they can recommend? I've put a couple of quotes out and it's running about $800 to ship. If it costs more, that's okay, I just want to make sure that the service is reputable.

i have used odyssey auto transport since 1990 and are very reputable <www.odysseytransportation.com> 1-800-839-4240 they used to be called ozark.....

I had a good experience with Uship actually based on a recommendation from here. Put your info up and see what kind of prices you get...