Thread: Part number cross reference listing?

Default Part number cross reference listing?

Gents-

Along with our new-to-us 109 we also received a host of new parts, none of which have tags on them anymore and now I have a handful of seals that are 'unknowns' to me. I was wondering if there was a parts cross-referencing search somewhere that I could dump the part numbers in and the results would tell me what the parts were for.

If anybody knows of such an animal I'd appreciate a push in the right direction.

Thanks-

Dave
    1964 SIIA 109 | 1973 SIII 88 | 1995 RRC | 2000 DII | 2000 P38

Gents- ...I was wondering if there was a parts cross-referencing search somewhere that I could dump the part numbers in and the results would tell me what the parts were for...

The "gent" that has all this information isn't. Click here for Teri Ann's website (p/n cross reference page). Get familiar with this whole site. She already has answers to 80% everyone's questions there and knows more about Rovers than a good majority of us ever will combined.
    --Mark

1973 SIII 109 RHD 2.5NA Diesel

0-54mph in just under 11.5 minutes
    (9.7 minutes now that she's a 3-door).

Quote Originally Posted by SafeAirOne View Post
    The "gent" that has all this information isn't. Click here for Teri Ann's website (p/n cross reference page). Get familiar with this whole site. She already has answers to 80% everyone's questions there and knows more about Rovers than a good majority of us ever will combined.
    Maybe I mispoke. I have a handful of seals and whatnot with part numbers on them, but haven't been able to find any of them online so I can identify them.
    1964 SIIA 109 | 1973 SIII 88 | 1995 RRC | 2000 DII | 2000 P38

If they're land rover part numbers, you should just be able to type them into the search box on the Rovers North website. Most of the major seals are listed on Teri Ann's site, so just look for the mfg's part no. there.
    --Mark

1973 SIII 109 RHD 2.5NA Diesel

0-54mph in just under 11.5 minutes
    (9.7 minutes now that she's a 3-door).

put the parts numbers in google and usually you'll find out what you have. piece of cake.
    1965 SIIa 88",1975 Ex-MOD 109/Ambulance, 1989 RRC, blah, blah, blah...

Land Rover UK Forums