Thread: 1987 2.5 NA Defender 90

Default 1987 2.5 NA Defender 90

FFR, EX-MoD, LHD, all the radio stuff has been removed. Many hours of scraping and sanding done to remove the 47 coats of IRR paint that were applied with mop! Repainted silver with a white roof, none of the original dents have been removed (to add character!) Wolf wheels and good Trailcutter mud and snow tires. I have a Salisbury rear axle waiting to be fitted and many spare parts (including a power steering conversion). New brakes all around. Sony X-plod CD player with MP3 hookup. Wolf style headlamp guards. This is a dented and scratched Ex-MoD truck,there are a few rock dings under the frame rails and a tiny amount of surface rust on the frame in places, I never seen a Defender this old with so little rust (Thats why I bought it). This truck is plated in Quebec (1 hour from RoversNorth) It has been a great truck and I will miss it, but I have a 2 hour commute each day . Send me your E-mail address and I will send as many pics as you want. $12 000 Canadian negotiable.
    Last edited by RoverDover; 01-04-2012 at 09:37 PM. Reason: price drop

Thought I would repost it, drove about 500 kms this year. No time with my new job.
    67 angry hamsters

thumb-up 1987 2.5 NA Defender 90

Is this still for sale? send more info and pictures
    philrod51 at yahoo.ca

Bump, still for sale, now 25 years old!
    67 angry hamsters

Please send some photos to zack@roversnorth.com!
    Zack Griswold
    Photos/Sales
    http://i.imgur.com/z2wLIw6.jpg - 1995 300Tdi Disco 5 Speed

fresh pics coming Friday PM.
    67 angry hamsters