Thread: Maintenance Help

Default Maintenance Help

I have a 2003 Range Rover that has vibration and hesitation at low speeds and under load. I am looking for help resolving this. I just drove from Oregon to Media, PA to help my mom with her cancer diagnosis. Does anyone have a suggestion on a mechanic in the general Philadelphia area that could help me? I also could drive to southern New Jersey or Northern Delaware area if need be. I have never had good luck with dealers and would rather not deal with them unless I have no other choice or somebody makes a compelling argument.

I also am interested any thoughts or advice on what might be causing this problem

I very much appreciate your help!

Thanks

Jesse
    Last edited by ruhockey19; 02-04-2010 at 11:32 AM. Reason: needed to add text