Thread: FOR SALE: 1963 88"

Default FOR SALE: 1963 88"

Selling one 1963 88" hardtop. Car has been off roaded and has some dents and dings. This sale will include many extra parts, including but not limited to:
    Four axle sets (One 109)
    Four tubs
    Two tops (One tropical)
    fenders
    Doors
    Axle shafts
    Propeller shafts
    Rims

This car has had a couple minor mods. The fuel tank is out to make room for the custom seat squab and Range Rover seats. Still have the fuel tank and original seat squab.

I am asking $2,000.00 or best REASONABLE offer. I will deliver the car and as many parts that I can fit into a half ton Chevy pick-up within New England for the cost of fuel and a good burger. The remaining parts will be up to the buyer to collect or arrange further delivery.

I haven't any decent pictures of the car at the moment, sorry.

Feel free to call with any questions (207) 731-1968 or email mooseriverrover@yahoo.com

Cheers
    Sully

Is it operational? and you said decent, inregards to the pictures... are there any that state its current condition? Where are you located?

area code is Maine. I'd also like to see some pictures,

Quote Originally Posted by viper71124 View Post
    Is it operational? and you said decent, inregards to the pictures... are there any that state its current condition? Where are you located?

The car is operational. i do have a coupke snow covered pics, but i tintend to take more soon, a friend has volunteered his heated garage to thaw it out, and his overhead lift so that i may get some pics of the undercarriage.