Thread: test

Default test

Hello everybody just trying my first post any way Attachment 2750Attachment 2749

twisties~South Lake Tahoe tarmac rallye style

Welcome! Looks like your first posting is successful. The Land Rover is watching guard over the MINI Cooper S - garage buddies! Nice Panasport rims on the R53.
    Cheers, Thompson
    Art & Creative Director, Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by TSR53 View Post
    Welcome! Looks like your first posting is successful. The Land Rover is watching guard over the MINI Cooper S - garage buddies! Nice Panasport rims on the R53.
    Thank you for the warm welcome. That's a keen eye you have spying max's rims

Welcome to the Forum! I own a 2006 MINI and a 1979 Land Rover Half-Ton. It's nice to see other members who enjoy other English made cars. Enjoy the forum! BTW, if you're not already on NAM, it's a great resource.
    1979 Land Rover Half-Ton GS

twisties~South Lake Tahoe tarmac rallye style

I agree also, North American Motoring forum is a good resource .

I've been registered since 2006 and designed the Original and genuine Mini Cooper Owner's Clubs for signatures and loads of other designs too.

Most of all these are available at www.kewlautoart.com

Of course, it wouldn't be right to only plug my Mini Cooper stuff, so don't forget to see all my Land Rover t-shirt designs and others over at the new Rover North Cafepress store.

Enjoy!

Cheers, Thompson
    Art & Creative Director, Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.