Thread: 1987 RRC for sale.

Default 1987 RRC for sale.

Hello.. I have my 1987 RRC for sale. She was one of the first 200 to be imported by Land Rover to the US. She has a rather interesting history and I am still in the process of finding out some definitive stuff via the Gaydon Heritage museum in Oxfordshire. Seems that she may have been the 4th one sold in the US in 87' out of the origional 200 sent in Feb of that year.
    She has a very slid 3.5 ltr V8 that runs supurbly.A stout gearbox and transfer case to match. This is a very tidy example of the RRC and is an amazing drive. She currently has a set of BFG all terrains and a new set of Land Rover HD springs. The brakes have recently been done with a new set of Rotors and ceramic pads on all four corners.New alternator and cooling system as well. All of these have done as preventitive maintenence rather than an act of repair. I would have to say that this truck is an amazing example of a RRC and is in far better condition than Rangies twice her age.The leather has no tears and the wood has been re stained to match factory colour. This truly is a RRC you could use for a daily driver if you so desired.
    I am looking for $4K for her as she is truly in magnificant condition. Please feel free to email me at apsheridan@hotmail.co.uk if you have any questions. The truck is in Tacoma washington.

Default More pic's

More pic's

Default More pics

more pics

Default more pics

more pics

Default More pic's

more pics..........

Why are you selling it? Didn't you just buy it? Looks like a very nice truck!
    Kevin

04 XJ8
    92 RRC
    02 Benz E320

95 RRC (sold 5/10)
    72 Series 3 (sold 4/10)
    70 Series 2A (sold 6/10)
    Morgan +8 (sold 8/09)
    90 Jetta (308k miles) (sold 5/11)
    72 Triumph Stag (sold 1/08

Quote Originally Posted by kevin-ct View Post
    Why are you selling it? Didn't you just buy it? Looks like a very nice truck!
    I was sincerely hoping i could keep it as she is just such an amazing truck but the reality of my finances with a baby on the way requires me to sell it. It's getting difficult to rationalise 5 cars in a 2 licenced driver home. Plus the Camel trophy is on the way and that will have to be my only Landy in our home.....