Thread: Hey Ike Goss

Default Hey Ike Goss

Hey Ike Rand here. Still working on the p/u need the name of the galvanizer that you use. I want to get the rails and handle etc... re-galv'd. I'll send you a couple pics later. I had an entire rear bed duplicated and fabricated. Pretty long resto, but pretty sweet. Might as well regalve everything before putting it on the road. Tks, Rand

I cant recomend the places I use. They dont like dealing with small jobs and the only reason they deal with me is I do large lots of parts and never complain. There is a local place with a small (9x3x3) tank but they cannot do frames, firewalls, roofracks etc). I use another place in Portland to do all the big stuff and they are difficult to deal with to say the least. I had an excellent place back in Indiana. Very reasonable, friendly, enthusiastic, quality oriented etc. Excellent to deal with . . . . but 2500 miles away. Im afraid you will just have to spend the time to find someone who will work with you.