Thread: Defender 110 1987 for sale new price 18K cnd or exchange

Default Defender 110 1987 for sale new price 18K cnd or exchange

01-18-2010, 09:29 PM
    Quebec kid
    Low Range

Land Rover 110, 1987 for sale
    Hello,

I am selling my Land Rover 110 county, the truck is equiped with a 2.5TD. Motor was re-build in 2006, turbo was changed in 2008, cooling system was done in 2009. The truck has no leaking. The tires are new(less then 10 000km). The truck is in Quebec with canadien titles. The frame is in really good condition but the truck need a paint job. Origial color is white. I have a letter confirming that the truck was sold originaly in southern Italy., it was then shipped to Vancouver and finaly to Quebec in 2004. The truck has 75 000km and less then 10 000 km since the engine was re-build.

This is a private sale

Price is 21 000$cnd.
    Please contact us for any other information or more pictures
    Jlaflammemurphy@videotron.ca

Hello,

I am selling my Land Rover 110 county, the truck is equiped with a 2.5TD. Motor was re-build in 2006, turbo was changed in 2008, cooling system was done in 2009. The truck has no leaking. The tires are new(less then 10 000km). The truck is in Quebec with canadien titles. The frame is in really good condition but the truck need a paint job. Origial color is white. I have a letter confirming that the truck was sold originaly in southern Italy., it was then shipped to Vancouver and finaly to Quebec in 2004. The truck has 75 000km and less then 10 000 km since the engine was re-build.

This is a private sale

Price is 18 000 cnd OBO

Please note:
    We are currently looking for a fishing boat of minimum 16feet & engine and trailer, we could always make and exhange.

Please contact us for any other information or more pictures
    Jlaflammemurphy@videotron.ca
    John

you may find it difficult to sell this truck for a few years. No one in the USA can legally import it and register it. In 2 more years when it is 25 years old it will be legal in the USA. So until then you will be limited to Canadian buyers or out overseas.