Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1974 series three SW

Quote Originally Posted by wrighthm View Post
    "any pics available" or what is commonly known as "any picture of the vehicle would be available upon request."
    Thank you for clearing that up for us.

Default Terrys

I could not let ivarra be mistaken. That would be terribly unkind of me.

Quote Originally Posted by ivarra View Post
    I think I solved the riddle ... maybe

At first, it was posted this as 'any pics available'. Must have been a typo, missing the 'M'. I see it was edited recently.

Anyway, I did find the schizophrenic comment really funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by wrighthm View Post
    I could not let ivarra be mistaken. That would be terribly unkind of me.
    And to think I was patting myself on my back with my sleuth work. Oh well, thanks for being so kind

Ivar

Quote Originally Posted by Terrys View Post
    Thank you for clearing that up for us.
    only thing that's clear to me is that you are rather rude... or senile.

now back to the poor guy's sale thread...

Only error Ivarra made was forgetting there was a question mark in the original, pre-edited "any pics available ? post.
    Griff, what's really rude is some left wing, left coast liberal lurker who can't bring himself to remain regular, popping in and stirring the pot. You're just jealous you missed the fun. If you ever make good on your promise to come out here, remind me to kick your a$$. Oh, BTW I'm running low on whisky; when you get caught up on your dentist's bill, feel free to pester me.
    freak.

twisties~South Lake Tahoe tarmac rallye style

Gentleman,

Please keep your comments nice and let's all try to be positive and get the original FS post starter back here with some photos - keep the original thread on track.

note: This is a warning... all of you that have contributed to this post in an off topic manner have the chance to come clean and comment again in a positive light.
    Cheers, Thompson
    Art & Creative Director, Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by TSR53 View Post
    Gentleman,

Please keep your comments nice and let's all try to be positive and get the original FS post starter back here with some photos - keep the original thread on track.

note: This is a warning... all of you that have contributed to this post in an off topic manner have the chance to come clean and comment again in a positive light.
    OK, I'm POSITIVE we were all having fun. Perhaps the thread got off topic, but Jeez Thompson, the guy posted in April and still hasn't gotten pictures up. Maybe give him a hand? So he bought some RN parts? Crap, I've dropped over $60k with you in the past few years, whoopty freakin do. You must be a real treat at a party.

twisties~South Lake Tahoe tarmac rallye style

Back on topic...

Photos as supplied from "dgaley". Very nice looking Land Rover.

Cheers, Thompson
    Art & Creative Director, Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.