Thread: Looking for Amber Hella 500's Lens of entire assembly

Default Looking for Amber Hella 500's Lens of entire assembly

I know hella discontinued them, so nobody seems to carry them anymore, but I'm sure somebody out there has 1-3 lenses or entire assemblies out there!
    PM me!

twisties~South Lake Tahoe tarmac rallye style

I had the original Hella 500 amber fog's on my Defender 90 and they really aren't that illuminating.

Improvement would be to get the Hella yellow "Color Shieldz" that go over clear Hella 500 driving or fogs instead. I'm sure we can order these for you.

http://cat.hella.com/hella232/jsp/se...a@PR@H87988431

Cheers, Thompson
    Art & Creative Director, Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.

The difference is I'm looking to use 3 500's on the front on that same brushbar in your picture. 2 x wide-beam Amber 500's then a single pencil beam clear driving light one in the middle. (or vice versa if i can only acquire a single amber lens). This way I can use Yellow only, driving or together and have the best of both worlds.

I might have a line on a single Amber 500 lens, if i can't acquire anymore then I'll prob be contacting you for the yellow filter. Thanks.

lens fell through, bump.

still looking for 1-3 of them.
    Also looking for something to mount the lights to that brushguard (pictured on this thread) without having to drill. I've seen these made by Rugged Ridge but figured there had to be alternatives out there -> http://www.4wd.com/productdetails.as...ign=CJ_ProdCat