Thread: WTB ASAP rear brake backing plates for series 2a

Default WTB ASAP rear brake backing plates for series 2a

i have a series 2, and need to update to a series 2a backing plate for the newer style cylinders i bought. i need them a soon as possible as this has the truck on a lift in the shop tieing up a bay, thank you, nathan

Quote Originally Posted by 1961 109 WAGON
    i have a series 2, and need to update to a series 2a backing plate for the newer style cylinders i bought. i need them a soon as possible as this has the truck on a lift in the shop tieing up a bay, thank you, nathan
    yikes! hey nate, who is doing the work? tell them to get it off the lift as all vendors are two days UPS away from VA.

besides, you should be doing that work yourself...

rgrds
    dave
    A Land Rover would never turn up to collect an Oscar. It'd be far too busy doing something important, somewhere, for someone."