I was made some interesting offers on the prototype on my recent trip to Europe. Mostly, they were trades, and one was a cash offer from a dealer at one of the main Land Rover dealerships. I'm not sure if I should accept an offer or ship it back.

Before I bought it, I had a vision for it. Now, as I don't want to molest it, I have no idea what I should do with it. I do love it, but I now have 7 trucks!

Come on.....please help me decide what to do. None of my friends understand......heathens who do not understand land rovers!