Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: weirdest '65 i've ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    the defs have to be at least 25 y/o to import right? i think it's less in canada, maybe 20 y/o. it also could have been in the canadian defence force. again my guess, a late 80's early 90's xmod (which means is has not just been smoked in but it has smoked too) def 110 with some nice work done on it and a hot title

15 yrs in Canada when I last knew- they also have British Forces there. BATUS etc:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British..._Unit_Suffield

The British Army Training Unit Suffield (BATUS) is a British Army unit located at the vast training area of Canadian Forces Base Suffield in Alberta, Canada. BATUS is the British Army's largest armoured training facility and it can accommodate live-firing and tactical effect simulation (TES) exercises up to brigade level.
    1965 SIIa 88",1975 Ex-MOD 109/Ambulance, 1989 RRC, blah, blah, blah...

Land Rover UK Forums

I was told on good authority there is only one reason Suffield auctions off a vehicle, or remnants of one.

Quote Originally Posted by gudjeon View Post
    I was told on good authority there is only one reason Suffield auctions off a vehicle, or remnants of one.
    And here you will have several that make up one.

And yes, the first thing I thought when I saw the top photo. That's ex-army. Of course the give-away is the side doors.
    Alan

109 Stage 1 V8 ex-army FFR
    2005 Disco 2 HSE

http://www.youtube.com/user/alalit