Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zoomlenz4u
    Low Range
    • Dec 2009

Nice Reply Ironhide. I agree that it is a site that Rovers North so generously has available to its members for free and at the same time offers the parts that I would never attempt to buy from the majority of those other businesses. But the way you came at nhigdon11 made me feel unwelcome to the forum. I can only imagine how he felt. just saying.
    Luis Arellano
    www.zoomlenz4u.net
    sigpic

Comment

• Mjollnir
      Low Range
      • Jan 2010

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the kind words. All are welcome here who seek assistance with Land Rovers (as long as the conditions are met from the webmaster-people have been banned for mentioning other places to buy parts. No joke). I am here to help, and I review this area almost on a daily basis just to be ahead of the curve. That way, if an issue arises that I have seen before, I know where to go for the answer, and if it is something that I have fixed and someone is experiencing, I can help quickly.
      I also can understand why you felt the way you did. I truly hope you continue to use this Forum to its utmost extent. Let's put it this way: I try to help everyone, even after butting heads. It's over and done with, and if there is an issue with someone's Disco II, I will always try to help, even if they get my name wrong. Twice.
      Enjoy the day, and may your fuel always be Shell V-Power. I get 1.5 more MPG (15.5-16.23 on average) with that than BP Ultimate. Mobil is close, but no banana.

Comment

• zoomlenz4u
        Low Range
        • Dec 2009

Disco II was checked by Mechanic and it was diagnosed with an alarm/ECU problem. It was reset and it worked for a couple of months. Then it won't start again. gonna have to take it to a real land rover mechanic to get to the real problem. tail lights stopped working also. changed bulbs and still no go. This is getting old
        Luis Arellano
        www.zoomlenz4u.net
        sigpic

Comment

Working...