X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • artpeck
    3rd Gear
    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Mudtub
    Sorry to jump in and use your thread, seals for the rear axel does any one have a sourse. My plan was to install wider later series axels in place of series one. Good or bad any thought.
    On the question on parts and specially those above...I am not an expert and just beginning but have found that there are parts scattered about particularly in the UK and Austraila/New Zeeland. It seemsmlikemeach place has their own stash of stuff including some NOS, reproduction etc. I have been searching the web and other forums and treads and compiling a list of places for future reference. In the US there isn't much.
    1995 NAS D-90 Soft Top, AA Yellow
    1973 Series III '88 Hard Top, Limestone
    1957 Series I, Deep bronze green

Comment

• leafsprung
      Overdrive
      • Nov 2006

In the US there isn't much.
      US has a good deal of series one stuff - you just have to know where to look

Comment

• artpeck
        3rd Gear
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by leafsprung
        US has a good deal of series one stuff - you just have to know where to look
        Fair point. And I know you have a bunch which I will be coming to you for.
        1995 NAS D-90 Soft Top, AA Yellow
        1973 Series III '88 Hard Top, Limestone
        1957 Series I, Deep bronze green

Comment

• leafsprung
          Overdrive
          • Nov 2006

They sold quite a few here and (at least in the western US) many still remain Lots in BC too.

-Ike

Comment

• DiscoKaj
            Low Range
            • Aug 2012

Hi Artpeck!
            I am a mechanical engineer but with no experience from Landys. Mostly been working BMWs and Volvos. My Mercedes just wont break down.....
            I want to know as much as possible before I make the 550 kilometer journey to the car, donĀ“t want to go home empty handed another 550 kilometers. You guys seems to know a lot more than I do about this kind of specialities.
            I just want have fun driving it on sunny summer days on my farm and in the countyside. Do not want to have too much work for our short summers.
            4wd gets you stuck further out in the forest.....

Comment

Working...