X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eric W S
    5th Gear
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by yorker
    What did you use for a keyword? I looked and could only find one, sans the electric switches and associated goodies.
    No keyword. It was in an ebay store. One of the addocks or the orphanage...

PA blanchards should have the entire assembly...

Comment

• Momo
      3rd Gear
      • Dec 2006

Mike you say you're from AZ but those pics look like SD to me, and since you're Navy that makes sense... anyway if you need someone local to inspect and assess the truck with you, let me know. That one looks pretty good from a distance but since it's a UK import you should tread very carefully.
      '60 SII Station Wagon
      '64 SIIA 109 Regular
      '68 SIIA 88 Station Wagon

Comment

• AZBadseed
        Low Range
        • Dec 2008

i'm not navy, merchant marine. i just work on ship and oil rigs as an engineer. i am from AZ...yuma to be exact, at least thats where i live now. i was born and raised 3 hours west in SD...lakeside to be exact. the rover was imported from new zealand in the early 90's. and i may very well let you know when i get back in town. as of right now off the coast of capetown...headed for namibia at a screaming 5.4 knots then back in SD by the 5th or 6th.

Comment

• yorker
          Overdrive
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Eric W S
          No keyword. It was in an ebay store. One of the addocks or the orphanage...

PA blanchards should have the entire assembly...
          Ahh ok, every once in a while you can find the complete assemblies used on there super cheap, I thought you might have seen a few used ones up on there.

The $ they go for over here is crazy, particularly if you don't need to keep everything Land Rover for a mil veh restoration, in which case the old Ford truck ones or aircraft ones are a great alternative. I used to have a 3 way one from an RV that was really well made- they only drawback I suppose is that you have to manually switch a switch for the sending units on the domestic fuel valves vs. the Rube Goldberg affair on the genuine LR military valve.
          1965 SIIa 88",1975 Ex-MOD 109/Ambulance, 1989 RRC, blah, blah, blah...

Land Rover UK Forums

Comment

Working...