• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • junkyddog11
    1st Gear
    • Feb 2007

Talbot,

not to change the subject to much...

but if you are still looking for a plow frame etc. we have several in the "junk yard"
    Matt Browne
    www.overlandengineering.com
    "resurecting junk through engineering"

Comment

• rivalresources
      Low Range
      • Feb 2007

I thank you all for replying to my original question about the demise of Cheshire Foreign Auto Service in NH. As I had mentioned, I became a Land Rover owner in 1990. I responded to an advertisement that Richard Boisvert had placed in Woodenboat Magazine. It was probably the only time he had ever placed the ad in an unrelated publication. Well, I had him fully remanufacture a 2-door 109 and I have had it ever since. When I was first there in 1990, he had a beautiful Lotus Super 7 under cover in the shop, and when I was last there about 10-13 years ago, he had a nice Vanden Plas Princess Limosine in there. By that time, he was not doing much restoration work, and was already getting involved with selling online. He was one of the first I know who was seeing the value of selling online. I believe his work was respectable also. There were many things about his restoration that I had made better over the years, but I always appreciated the fact that he never once told me how good he was, and then supply me with junk afterwards. I am sorry that I didn't visit more often and saddened to hear of his passing.

Comment

• TJR
        2nd Gear
        • Dec 2006

Hey Matt, Thanks for the heads up on the LR plow parts, No immediate need for them right now. The '69 Bronco has been filling the plow truck role quite well for the last few years, plus the rover is pretty much in bits! I'll catch up w/ you later.. Talbot.

Comment

Working...