X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • galen216
    2nd Gear
    • Nov 2006

AVM/Superwinch FWH service kit

Anybody have a source for AVM free-wheeling hubs service kits? AB carries the hubs but not the service kit and RN does not carry the hubs, at least I can't find them in a search. Several of the allen bolts are rounded off (this is the second truck I've gotten with rounded off AVM hub bolts) and the screw is a funky pear-shaped thing. I got them out but don't want to put them back in.

Have an email into AVM and Superwinch. AVM is from Brazil and Superwinch lists the hubs as discontinued so I am not hopeful on either front.

Will try to get a pic of the screws. They are not something standard that I am aware of.

Would just get rid of them but they are handy for flat-towing which I have done quite a few times so please don't suggest it.
    74 SIII
    96 Disco SE-7 5 Spd.
  • scott
    Overdrive
    • Oct 2006

for stuff like that i go to REMCO Bolts. it's one of them we have every size, type, pitch and length of bolt places
    '64 Series IIA 88 Canvas Tilt
    '68 Series IIA RHD Ambulance
    '76 Spitfire 1500
    '07 LR3 (Series Recovery Vehicle)

Comment

• galen216
      2nd Gear
      • Nov 2006

Just got an email from Superwinch and they can be purchased from Summit Racing. A set of six was $11.

Get fast, Free Standard Shipping on orders over Summit Racing Equipment from $109 -- no shipping, handling, or rural fees! Exclusions apply.
      74 SIII
      96 Disco SE-7 5 Spd.

Comment

Working...